Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lots of Summer fun!

Tuesday night, Krista and I took our kids to the pool. It was a lot of fun, but it was really windy! We only played in the outside pool for a couple hours and then decided to go to the inside pool! It was fun & there was a big slide inside, and Po and Tyler kept going down it. Even though they both would practically drown when they got to the bottom, because they were going down so fast. But I am glad we went, it was probably the last swim for this summer.





Krista & Tyler...making silly faces!Poor Shelby, she was so cold and so afraid of the big bucket. And yes her lips are blue! It was cold outside.





Me and H, ready to go inside! Brrrr

All done swimming & ready to go home! Tyler, Po, HJ and Shelby!



Wednesday was play group & we went to the Zoo! It turned out to be a lot of fun, kind of stressful to get it all together, but we had a good turn out & the day was perfect to spend at the zoo.We saw some animals & then we stopped for lunch, here is a shot of us all eating! YUMMY

This is Po's creation. We thought it looked like a hot dog, its a Cheeto in a Frito...Chrito! :) Rhino!E, Po, Liv and HJ....looking at the Zebras! I loved smelling the zebra poop while I was eating! hahahah
We went to the Bird Show & we sat in the front row, it was great. Well in this picture is a raven & it was a pretty big bird. Any way it kept jumping off of the trainers hand and looking around on the ground for food and it came right next to HJ and he totally freaked out, it was funny!Here is the Hawk soaring RIGHT over our heads! The kids had a lot of fun, I am pretty sure one bird's feather brushed against Becky's hair and another bird almost ran into Krista's camera! Good timesPo is donating a dollar to the zoo...maybe we will get a gold plaque with our name on it!This is Debbie, she is in our ward and it was fun to see her working the bird show. Here she is with an eagle and Po (the one on the left) The eagle actually dropped one of its feathers & Po picked it up and gave it to Debbie and she said Thank you! And then she said, I would let you keep it, but it is illegal?! Interesting.
CAROUSEL! So much fun. so much money$$Emma, she was on this HUGE elephant. I thought for sure she was going to fall! Livi Lou!
Crazy leopard, was walking right next to the glass. Back and forth, back and forth! The kids were chasing it back and forth and laughing and having the best time!

Here we are, riding the train! This was the last thing we did, we were all so tired!

My sister Becky, A, HJ and me! I think my kids liked the train ride, it was over so quick, I am not sure they realized they were on a train! Hahaha Ohh yeah and whats up with endangering our lives?? They took us through the Bison habitat. Sitting there on the train, holding our innocent children, going 2 mph! I didn't pay 3 bucks to get eaten by a Bison!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun fun! Sorry I couldn't make it. That is the story of my life lately. Glad you didn't get eaten by Bison, I think that is freaky, too, and the coductor says, "They can run up to 15 mph" and I'm thinking, that's faster than we're going!

Krista S said...

Yeah for real...those Bison were HUGE!! I was like, "what, no fence or anything between us and that gigantic animal." Anyway, it was a fun past couple of days but now I am tired and totally broke:)!! Thanks for organizing everything. You are doing a great job!

Ashlee Garn said...

SOO many fun pictures! :) So...why didn't we take pictures at girls' night? It would have been a fun post!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

hey! yay!

p.s. take my last name off yer contact list por favor! thanks!