Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Monday!

I LOVE the Kearn's pool so much & I wanted to go a couple more times before it closes. So I planned to go with some friends today, and I knew that today was the first day of school for pretty much everyone & I was excited that it would not be crowded! We get up there and it was closed!! Most of the kids started crying, it was so sad!! They changed their hours starting THAT DAY! They did not open until 4pm and it was not even 1pm when we got there! I felt soo bad, I should have checked the hours, but I was only there a few days before! After a few phone calls we find out that all the other pools in the area are closed! We are trying to figure out what to do & thinking if we knew anyone who had a pool! I felt really bad that our friend Brooke, went up there with her kids and saw that it was closed & her kids started crying and she drove all the way back home! So Erin, Krista and myself decide to go to Erin's house and let the kids play in the water in the backyard! The kids were all so cranky and mean with each other, but I think they had fun! Well the day turned out cheaper than we thought, but we really wanted to go to Kearn's! So hopefully we can go tomorrow maybe?!?! So thanks Erin for letting us come over and try to make it up to the kids! :)

1 comment:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Last year we had an annual pass to Kearns, I tried calling every extension on their phone list to ask someone if it was safe for our kids, cause of the cryptospermidian thingy. Well, no where did the recording say it and it was not possible to speak to a human so I assumed it would be okay since they were not actively letting people know they could n't come.
We get there and theres just a little not on the door that says "no children in diapers allowed in pools". Ihad to drag my kids out of there crying their eyes out since they couldn't swim.
I left a nasty comment in the box though, "All because you idiots can't communicate any better than a stupid not on the d___ door!"
But I like it there too!