Saturday, August 9, 2008

Some Pictures

HJ decided to try my skirt on after church last Sunday!

These pictures were taken just before we went to my mom's house. The same
day Po got stiches! (the 1st time)

Monday the 4th, we woke to find ducks on our lawn! So we went out and fed them some bread!

Quack Quack!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, ducks on your front lawn! My dad found a duck in their yard who had laid eggs...they had to have wildlife services come and pick them up after they were born. And I do love that color on Hunter...you should let him wear that to church :)

Tiff-E said...

Very nice! I love your song choices too!!! Forever is my new fav song, did you watch So you think you can dance too??? Yeah, let's go this week...how about Thursday?

Joanna McGuire said...

I love your blog and glad you have joined. I love the ducks on your lawn, that is so cool. Good job for porter being so brave. I am so excited to get together in a couple of weeks