Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kearn's Pool Rocks!

August 4th, while my sister was still in town from Idaho. We all went swimming at the Kearn's pool. Well everyone BUT Po who stayed with my mom and watched fun movies all day.

Since he had some fresh stiches! So I thought it was a lot of fun, none of the kids drown...I thought it went well :) HJ having fun! He refused to wear any floaties or a lifejacket. Stinker.

This is Miss Em, playing with some toys. And that is her mom holding her floaty!
There is J playing in the water, as Becky looks on! There were so many kids we had to watch out for. 14 kids 5 adults!
Liv and HJ sprawled out, crawling on the bottom.
This is K. We all finally got out of the pool after 4 hours!E and Rob sharing a snack or making a plan, I am I not sure. And the little blonde, is Bri. I volunteered to watch her in the pool, while her mama nursed the baby. Well Bri totally took off. She ran over to get in the deep end, with nothing on her but her suit. I ran over and grabbed her. Then I ran over and strapped her lifejacket on! She was not too happy about that, oh well!Crazy Girl!

HJ loved swimming. Here he is relaxing after getting out of the pool. And he is eating an apple, trying to stay awake I am sure! He was sooo tired!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun, fun! I am jealous. That last pic doesn't even look like Hunter, I swear that kid changes in looks every time I see him! I'm glad you got to spend some time with the fam.

Ashlee Garn said...

They've all grown up! I don't even recognize them!

The Frasers said...

I SOOO wish I could have been there :( It looks like you guys had so much fun! Next summer it's on!

Krista S said...

I love that pool too! Looks like you guys had a great time. When Porter's head gets better, we definitely should all go together.