We got Po's stiches out! (again) I waited as long as I could before getting them out. We went in Saturday night at 9pm & all the nurses greeted Po by name! One of the nurses was explaining to the Dr. Po's little situation & how come they all knew his name! And I asked if there was anything else we could put on his wound to help prevent this from happening again! She said that they would put some steri strips on his head! So they took out his stiches and then they applied some glue around the scab and then she applied 4 re-enforced peices of tape! She said that they are completely water proof! She said I can remove them whenever I wanted, with some neosporin ointment! And I am thinkin' I am going to keep them on FOREVER! For as long as I can!! His wound looks a lot better then it did the last time. The scare seems to be a lot smaller and smoother, so I am really happy about that part! I know Po was really sad to have his stiches gone, but I am glad that he has some strips that he can show people & still be proud! :)

You can see the long strips on his head! And of course, Po has to be silly in all of his pictures!
1 comment:
so with all the excitement surrounding porter lately when is hunter going to decide he needs matching stitches? mwhahaha! and i really do think the instacare is going to be sending you a christmas card this year. hehehehe.
Post a Comment