Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Midnight Madness

So as some of you may know, Steve has been working a LOT of hours. He worked over 100 hours last week ,down is Spanish Fork! (just to give you an idea) So any way he is still working on the Spanish Fork Court House and he has been coming home really late. Well Monday night he tells me he won't be home until 1am. So I stayed up and watched some shows, waiting for him to come home. Well he never has his key on him, so he usually calls when he gets home & I let him in. Well I fell asleep & I did not hear my cell ringing or the house phone ringing or the knocking on the door. So my husband decides to come in the backyard, come up to our open window in our room and say Heellllooo?!?! I probably jumped to the ceiling fan!! It SCARED me SOO bad! I am pretty sure that I said HELLO, back. And then I look over to see his face, destored from the dark night and he says can you let me in! I said you scared me so bad, and he says well sorry, I really want to go to bed! So I had fallen asleep just before he came home! I really wish I would have stayed awake because that really freaked me out!

5 comments:

Tiff-E said...

K, I would have screamed sooo loud!!! And woken the kids and the whole neighborhood...you are good to react so well! Poor guy working so much, and poor you with the kids alone so much!!! That will be me this fall...

Ashlee Garn said...

Ha ha, I am glad he's patient. My husband probably would have been yelling at me (he's irritable when tired). But dangit that's funny! :)

Laurie said...

Hehe...Man I would have died! I already get creeped out thinking about someone possibly being near my windows, especially when they are open!

Melissa said...

You have the funniest stories. Couldn't he call you from his cell? A ringing phone is a lot less scary than someone climbing in your window. :)

Krista S said...

Yeah, that would have freaked me out too! I can guess why you were dead tired as well. Life needs to slow down a bit, huh?