Friday, August 8, 2008

the lever is hidden! there it is, back to the scene of the crime! He wanted to come home after getting stiches & watch Robots and eat Coco Roos and finally he fell asleep!
This is him the next morning. Silly face!
It was like he had barbed wire on his face!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Holy moly! I can't believe it. He is the bravest little kid, you are a brave mama, and I am glad you didn't even pass out. I would have for sure. I can't believe the stitches are already out. I loved the part of your story how Porter already knew about the machine because you were there the month before because of the iron pills...not funny, I know, but all together it sounds almost funny. I am glad you all got through it, how is his face from his bite mark? :)I had fun the other night, we should do it again- of course, without the service part, right?(just food and a movie)