But we went and had some lunch, then we went and looked at Mini Land USA! It was so awesome to see all the Lego models. There were SO many cities, events & landmarks! It was hard to believe that they were completely made out of Legos! My husband would love that job!! We did our shopping & headed out- I was bummed that we could not go on all the rides & that we were all SOAKED, but I think we had a good time.
We will be going back there for SURE! Probably in 5 years or so, when we will ALL be able to ride ALL the rides! :)

In Mini Land- they had so many halloween legos. It was so cute! Little Lego people, tick or treating!! adorable!















From far away, these Lego people looked so real!
Yes- I am a nerd!
1 comment:
I'll bet that even though it was raining, they were in HEAVEN :) Looks like fun :)
Post a Comment