Saturday we went to Six Flags! My kids were SOO excited. I was bummed that Steve couldn't make it because he LOVES Six Flags! I thought it was going to be crowded since it was a Saturday, but I did not think it would be that crowded & HOT, so hot!
I waited about 2 hours in line to get on ONE rollar coaster! Good thing it was the BEST ride in the whole park! Goliath!! :)
My kids probably had the best deal. They were able to get on all the kiddie rides, several times. With hardly any wait at all!
After we left Valencia, we went to LAX to pick up my parents' rental car. We finally made there, after getting lost several times! And I followed my parents to Anaheim! It was so STRESSFUL, my parents were following their Tom Tom GPS, which gives odd directions- "turn right & keep left, then turn right"
Any way, so my dad was all over the roads, turning here & there. I didn't think there would be that much traffic at 11pm, SERIOUSLY! I was so GRATEFUL to make it to our Anaheim house!!
Hey Mom!
" Ohh Come On" ha ha ha I guess he did not want me to take his picture!
say cheese!
This was their FAVORITE ride.
they loved going up & down and bouncing all over the place
Po wanted to ride it over & over- but he still was scared every time he went on it! ha ha ha He is holding on for dear life!
Don't look TOO happy! But it was a pretty HOT day & they were getting worn out
Here is my Kenz, trying to stay hydrated- it was soo HOT!
All aboard the train!
the boys were in the FRONT row of this little rollar coaster. I definetly perfer BIGGER coasters- they are so much smoother, I thought I was going to throw my back out on this tiny ride!
Granny & Kenz! :) So cute
On Sunday, it was so nice to wake up in a house & not a hotel room!
our house- http://www.gulivers.com/7873
We were sharing the house with my sister Nicole & her family! And after breakfast, we packed up the kids and went to Seal Beach. The sand was so beautiful, it was orange, black & white! And the waves were crashing right on the shore....ahhhh I miss the beach!
2 comments:
Looks so fun!!
SOOOOO not a fan of Six Flags. But, I'm glad you guys had fun :). Tim and I went there on our honeymoon after spending a couple days at Disney. We stood in line forever for rides too. It was ridiculous! Plus...it seemed like the rides were like fives miles away from each other and we walked forever! And...it was super super hot for us too, and to buy any type of liquid so that we didn't die of heat exhaustion, it was like 10 bucks! The third...and last ride we went on while we were there...was a brown roller coaster ride. I thought I was going to die. Our bodies were so sore after! I think it bruised some of my ribs :). Anyway, now that I have written you a novel, I'm really excited to see your post on Disneyland! Jealous you guys had such a fun vacation!
Post a Comment