When Po was 16 months I had his picture taken in his Nemo shirt, holding a train- because he LOVED that movie & loved trains. So when Hj was 16 months old- he kinda liked trains too & I thought it would be cute to have him holding the SAME train & be the same age as Po was. So I did the same thing for Kenz. She does not really like movies & she does not have a favorite toy- so she is holding Minnie Mouse! very cute!
As I look at these 3 babies, I don't think they are cookie cutter kids!
They look similar, but not identical!
Po was the chubbiest! And he had a good amount of blonde hair, he had already had a hair cut by this age.
Hj had some hair & it was darker than Po's
Kenz my poor, poor daughter- has almost NO hair!



ATTITUDE!
Here are the rest of Kenz' 16 month pictures...

She is done with this photo shoot!

.png)
3 comments:
Cute hehe :)...I love that Po is super happy, HJ is a little happy and Kenz has this huge crusty lol. She is adorable even if she is mostly bald. Gotta love those ice blue eyes.
ok, once again, your boys look like babies in those pics but kenz looks like she's 2! just put a wig on that child and she'd for sure fit in with the 2 year olds! cute pics by the way ;)
Haha...love her face in some of those pics....she is totally showing some attitude!! Super cute!!
Post a Comment