Wednesday, October 6, 2010

American Fork Canyon

Over Labor day weekend, we went up to the mountains, to have our final weenie roast & s'more toastin! We went up there with Steve's family & we had a really nice day. The weather was perfect, the food was yummy & the view was beatiful! The kids really had a fun time too, playing in the dirt & water.






SO BEAUTIFUL!











The girls



The boys, watching Linc



Uncle Lincoln climbed up the tree to make a swing for the kiddos



Hj LOVED the swing & he was going so high/fast!



Po was not such a big fan of the swing, but we made him try it out.



Little miss Madison has a dirty face!



FISHING! Linc helped the kids catch some fishies!






The kids played in the FREEZING water



more swinging!





I thought for sure I was going to break the SWING! But I didn't! :P

3 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I LOVE going to the canyon during this time of year! So fun :). I wish we had made it up there one more time for the final weenie roast of the year. Oh well, we'll just have to wait the long nine months worth of winter we get in Utah before we'll get the priviledge again :).

mintifresh said...

Looks like soo much fun!

Nikki said...

Sounds like a real fun way to spend the last day of summer