My hubby has a great job with the church, he is a satelite engineer. He usually has awesome hours & he loves what he does. Great. BUT- when there is a training, special conference or when its General Conference time- he works all the time. The weeks before & the week after General Conference, he is a busy guy. So yesterday he was answering phones from home & he was on call during the night. So he is getting calls from people ALL over the world, who need help with their satelites, so they can recieve the conference broadcast.
It seems like whenever he is on call in the middle of the night- he gets a call from Igor! Good ol Igor, lives in Russia. So when its a convient time for him to call, we are catching some Zzzz's. And every time he calls- I think he sounds just like Gru, from Despicable Me.

So of course Igor called EARLY this morning- about 4:00am. So Steve's phone rings & we both jump awake. I hurry and close our door- because Steve talks so LOUD.....I don't want him waking up all the kids. Eventually, Igor got his satelites ordered & the phone call was over. Steve and I talk about it for a few mintues, and I am having a hard time falling back to sleep. Next thing I know- Hj is crying & climbing into our bed, around 5:00am. Curse those bad dreams. So he falls asleep in our bed, I eventually fall asleep- only to be rudely awakened by Kenz at 6:00am. So I take Hj out of our bed & back to his and bring Kenz into our bed. BUT- I guess she was not ready to go back to sleep.....more water....another blanket....on & on we go. She also keeps poking my face, " Mommy's eye, Mommy's nose, Mommy's mouth...." Okay Kenz, anatomy lesson over- go to sleep!!
Well she FINALLY falls asleep at 7:30, just in time for me to get UP! awesome. So I get the door, the little girl I watch is here- get the boys up, breakfast & ready for school.
-Then I drive carpool after that-
-come home and get ready to take Hj to the dentist.
- I hurried back home to watch my neices. SO busy!!
I feed all the kidlets & Bella ( the girl I watch) her Mom asks me if I could
take her home early- so I load up all 6 kids to take Bella home.
FINALLY its quiet time, I lay Kenz down & the other kids watch a movie.
My neices left by 3:00- so I had a few minutes until it was time to pick up carpool again!
So what do I do?! Lay back down of course!! Yeah, not the best choice! I totally fell asleep!! Next thing I know- Hj comes in my room, asking for a snack! HOLY MOLY, what time is it?! The kids had been outta school for 10 mintues! I grab Kenz from her bed & we all run to the van. Those 3 sweet boys, were just sitting on the grass- waiting paiently!! Sorry dudes- I can't believe how crazy of a day it has been!!
Coke anyone!?
2 comments:
You are adorable!
How can your day have started off so good (gru!!!!) and ended so crazy!
Gru makes everyones day . . .or so I thought!
Hehe wow, you are one busy momma! Go Sass!
Post a Comment