I had my ultrasound this past week. And I kept debating with myself if I should find out the gender or not! But I did stay strong & didn't find out. Steve on the other hand wanted to KNOW! I could not convince him other wise. But I finally came up with a deal- I said, what if the ultrasound tech didn't TELL you what the gender is...but you can just look for yourself & make your own judgement. So at the ultrasound-it was time to look DOWN there, I looked away & Steve tried to decipher the ultrasound. As the ultrasound continued, I THOUGHT I was getting a few glimpses of that area...maybe its a girl, since nothing is poking out?! I dunno...now looking at all the ultrasound pics, I am probably confusing myself even more, is that a little something there? Is it a boy?? Or maybe something Not there....ha ha ha. Yeah, I am crazy I know!! :)
But, whatever- I still don't know what it is & Steve THINKS he knows what we are having.
Every week our baby has a different gender- so this week its a BOY! And we are calling the baby he or him....

And next week it will be a GIRL! ha ha ha!! Its actually kind of nice not to call the baby IT all the time. And we talk about baby names on the corresponding week! :)
1 comment:
hahaha That's funny! I can't ever really tell but I'm thinking if I ever had a boy ultrasound it would be really obvious.
Post a Comment