Thursday, March 24, 2011

22 months

I can't believe that my little girl is ALMOST two! Its crazy, she is growing up so quick!





So I have been trying to do something with the hair she has....it is growing in a lot faster on the sides & I still can't get a pony tail on the top of her head! :(
So I put her hair in these side ponytails & my sister said that Kenz looked like she had HORNS!! sad!! :( I hope she looks cuter than that.....She said that I should just let Kenz' hair grow out more, but she is almost 2- I am ready to do something with her hair!!




poor little girl, tripped and fell on the driveway and got a literal cement kiss on her forehead!! :(


I think these ponytails are cute, because you can still see her curls in the back..


here are some more little piggytails- I think these are cute as well...but you can't see them from the front!





cheeser!!



It seems like most days when I wake up Kenz from her nap, she is still cranky & clingy...but I do not want her to sleep the evening away, so I wake her up. Any way, the other day she was being a pill & I was trying to make dinner....she finally went to go play and I was so grateful. BUT as usual when they are being really quiet, its not a good thing. Dinner is almost done & out walks Kenz from my bedroom- COVERED in Desitin!! awesome!! She had Curious George with her & he was covered as well. I went & looked in my room and there was some Desitin on my carpet & a diaper. I am pretty sure poor George was her baby & she was trying to get him some medicine and a clean diaper. I am not sure why she is LOVES Desitin so much!? Even if she does not have a rash- she wants some on her bum, I usually tell her no...so maybe that is why she found it & just had to spread some all around! I was honestly surprised that George did not have a large concentrated spot of Desitin on his bottom!! :P












Her poor eyes were SOO red & irritated...






I went out & took some pictures of Kenz....



"Look Mom, birds..."








She loves this old slide....Po got it for his 1st birthday





have some cheese...



SO CUTE!!






Here are a few things that make me laugh:

She loves to sing- and she actually will sing a couple songs from Lego Rock Band...
she sings we will ROCK YOU, we will rock you!
also part of the song "Swing, Swing"- help me find a way...
she also loves to sing jingle bells & follow the prophet! I love when I catch her singing her heart out & the she gets all embarrassed that I heard her! :P



She is such a little mother- she repeats everything that I say:
"STOP IT BOYS!!!!.....please"
and everything I tell Hj or Po to do, she will make sure they heard me and get in their face to repeat it. Uggg!! I am in so much trouble.



Steve taught her about eskimo kisses last week & she LOVES to give them. She begs all the time....ekimo, ekimo kisses, PLEASE!!



She now says Mom, or Mommy in pretty much EVERY sentence, here is a conversation we had last night:
K-"Mom, I need a tissue"
me-" You need a tissue?"
K-"Yes, Mom"
me-" is the toliet paper all gone in the bathroom?"
K-"Yes, Mommy"
me-"Okay, lets get some more"
K-"Okay, Mom"
I give her a tissue
K-"Thank a You, Mommy!!"
I am LOVING it, "more, Mom" "No more, Mom" "Drink please, Mom"
I am sure it will get really annoying later, but she says it so sweet & cute right now! :)


We of course tell her all that time that we LOVE her...but she would never tell us that she loved us back- so finally I asked her to say I love you & it came out " I lub Boo" which I thought was funny because we call her Boo or Booga. But now she says " I a luba You" SO CUTE!
She is adding the A sound to some of her phrases..... " I a helpa you" "I holda you"
"thank a you"

I could go on & on- she is so fun right now and talking & chatting it up all the time.
I a luba my Booga!

1 comment:

Krista S said...

So cute!!! I love a her little pigtails! I think you should keep doing them :)