Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goings On


Po made a Dr. Suess hat at school...and Kenz is trying it on! :)


She loves to change her clothes, and put dresses on. I think she looks like a Duggar with the pants/dress combo!! :)


Believe it or not, she did this to herself!! No brother cruelty here!


silly girl




We went down to Ogden to check out the big train show at the old Union Station. Steve was actually helping build the Lego display. So we just got a quick peek inside before the show started. We spent most of our time outside with all the trains.












I just started putting her hair in piggy tails- they are super tiny...can you see them!?









So even though Steve spent 3 DAYS in Ogden, at this show. This is the ONLY picture we have of the Lego display & I took it!! He had the camera the whole time, but I guess there was never a good time to take pictures?? I dunno. But his contribution to it was the Church Office building & a couple other smaller building. I guess there is another show this summer & he is planning on doing his own large display?! Nerd.










So speaking of Legos...Steve wanted to build a table for his Legos, to put in a spare bedroom in the basement. Well it turned out WAY bigger then he thought & he had to take it to the basement in peices. I knew the kids would LOVE playing on it....and before I could go down & lock the door. They had put a couch ON TOP of the table and were jumping around.
Granted the couch was made of foam- but they still hauled it up onto the table....these kids are so crazy!! :P






The table goes to my waist....and the couch on the table was as tall as me. These crazy kids could almost touch the ceiling.




They were pretending that they were pirates, on their boat! Po told Hj- Arrgggg time te walk the plank ya scurvy pirate!!

No comments: