Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun halloween. We carved our pumpkin the night before. And then the next morning we went over to Daddy's work...where they were handing out candy! Daddy was in a meeting, but it was still fun! Then we had the jack-o-lantern pizza for dinner & the trick-or-treaters started coming! My kids LOVED getting the door and seeing all the costumes! Then we went to my mom's and trick-or-treated with my sister and her kids! It was great!! :) But of course my kids want to be eating candy ALL the time!!
carving our pumpkin the night before halloween. We deiced to just carve one, so we could keep the other ones on the porch!

Yeah, he looks kinda silly!

Say Cheese!


SO CUTE! Thomas the Train and Batman!


Hahahaha love it






Yes, I was a tired mommy! It was the easiest costume!



I love this picture. He looks so handsome






At Daddy's work, stealing all the candy! Oh and little Thomas the Train also decided to start collecting people's business cards too! I almost think he liked that better than the candy! CRAZY Kid!




We went with my sister-in-law & my brother-in-law & their crew! Cute kids. It was funny Po said " Hey Bryson, you are Spiderman & I am Batman...we are both MANS! " And he would lift up his mask and say " I am not Batman, I am Bruce Wayng" Hahahahahahah



My current youngest nephew!! This is my sister holding cute little "Conga" as my boy calls him. He was the cowardly lion! SOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!





Here is Thomas and Dorothy! They were eating way too much candy







Gettin sleepy! Sugar Coma




Hey batman! We Trick-or-Treated around my mom's neighborhood. And the kids had so much fun! It was perfect weather too, so nice! Batman would ring the doorbell and then Thomas would yell "YICKER REAT!" Hahahahaha it was so much fun! I am excited for next year, I am sure they will remember trick-or-treating and be excited too!!





eating candy in granny's room!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Awe they are all so cute! makes me not be able to wait until I have kids to put costumes on and go! Seriously lol...And yes that Lion is adorable:)

Melissa said...

So cute! Of course they had to eat candy all the time...Halloween comes but once a year. :)

Tiff-E said...

Such fun! I need to update my blog...you have had so much fun the last week! I love your pics from up the canyon-who needs a photographer? Seriously, sooo cute! Okay, so if Wednesday is not gonna work...what about Friday? The earlier the better, now that daylight savings is in effect, Kaylie's naptime is like 12:30 or 1...bummer on the day...anyway, let me know what ya think! :)

Ashlee Garn said...

Sugar Coma! LOL! Funny how I get one of those so much quicker now that I am older! Even looking like a tired mommy...I don't get it...you still look gorgeous!