Hope you all had a great thanksgiving & stuffed yourself with yummy food! We definitely did! We had a good time. We started out at his folks place, for lunch! It was very yummy. Then we went to my mom/dads for dinner. (busy, I know) We had a delicous dinner there and then we started to play a card game. We were all laughing so hard & having such a great time. Then my little HJ came up stairs, holding a dress. ( a cute dress my mom wore when she was like 5, for a pioneer thing?) Any way I said...Honey your son wants to put this dress on! So daddy put the dress on him, and aww he looked so cute. He was playing with my niece, who was also dressed up in a dress & they looked like a cute little pair of girls!! Then HJ came upstairs wearing a wig!! It was the funniest THING! All night I kept making comments on the fact that I now have a son and a daughter! I am pretty sure we burned off some calories laughing!!

We took some pictures before we left for the day.....daddy did their hair! I kept telling the boys, say CHEESE! And then Po got all crazy on me! Hahahahaah

Silly, silly boys! Po still has the crazy eyes!!

Not bad...

When it was time to eat at my in-laws....Po got to sit at the head of the table and he grabbed his fork/knife & looked out at all the food...and his eyes got all big! And he said LETS EAT!! hahahaha

The cute little girls. My niece giving my little boy ( I mean girl?) a hug!! So cute.

They ran around the chairs, singing and dancing ALL NIGHT!
eventually he just swung the wig around on his hand, instead of wearing it!
***Ash do you recognize that wig? I wore it in a high school play "Singing in the Rain"

Ohhh so tender! hahahahaahah I got a picture of him fixing his curls! hahahahahaha
It was a FUN FUN day! :)
7 comments:
Hahaha Cute...Hunter in a dress, did you ever think you'd see the day? lol. I like their hair all spiky it's kinda cute :).
I was going to ask you if this was a wig your mom wore with my mom back in the day, but then I saw it was yours. Too funny. I can just hear you guys lughing your heads off!
So cute. I love your little girl, she looks darling. :)
How funny. Hunter makes a pretty cute girl. Now you might know what your daughter will look like someday:)!! HAHAHA! I'm glad you guys had a nice day.
sounds like such a fun day way better then mine my in laws are soooooooo boring eating was the only thing we did.
HA HA! Such a cute little girl! TOTALLY funny! Fun Thanksgiving apparently! :) I replied to your comment on my Thanksgiving blog. I wrote down the names :)
HOLY COW! I guess I read this post TOO fast the first time! I **DO** recognize that wig!!!!!! How funny!!!
Post a Comment