Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CrAzY KiD!!

The other night, Po really wanted to play Lego's with Daddy. And he was on the laptop, sending emails probably for work & he can sometimes be on their for hours. So Po can't get Daddy off the laptop, so he finally says "Dad put that dang laptop away!" Hahahahahahahahahaha!! I am sure I have said that a few times, being frusterated myself! Oppps, ohh well it could be worse right?
A couple days after that, the boys were watching some morning cartoons on my bed & my alarm went off and it started to play music. And Po says " Hey Mom, can you come turn this stupid alarm off!" I couldn't help but laugh! I know he shouldn't say stupid....its not a nice word! But I am just glad he wasn't calling his brother stupid!! Hahahahahahha

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Yay Sass I just saw your baby ticker! :). Congrats on your 3rd!! Maybe this time you will have a girl and make it a little easier on you :D hehehe. Your little Po is so funny. It may be wrong for him to say, but man it has to be funny coming out of his mouth! :).

Becca Jane said...

You're pregnant?!? CONGRATS!!!!

That's funny, Cam is starting to repeat stuff like that. It's a little scary how they pick up on things we say!

Melissa said...

Hahaha...that is so funny. Savannah is always like, "Mom, are you going on your computer?" Cuz she knows once I get on, it will be a while. Sometimes they just have to get our attention. At least no 4 letter words, huh? I'd say you're doing pretty good!

The Frasers said...

Gee Sass, your baby kinda looks like an alien! hahahaha!! I'm just kidding. That's just what you said to ME when I first put up my baby ticker!! I think it is INCREDIBLY HILARIOUS that Po said those things!!! Oh my! I can totally see him saying those things!! hahahahahaha

Ashlee Garn said...

I hope our kids are as cute as yours! So you came out with the big secret eh? Everyone knows you're gonna have another little one! :) I'm so excited!!! I hope you have a little girl with a good name lol :)

Krista S said...

What?!?!?! You're pregnant? I had no idea....hahaha! Porter is SO funny. It's hard not to laugh when they say those things.