My friend & I took our kids over to Gardner Village earlier in the week. It was the perfect day! We went to see the witches right before they went away.

Hey kiddos

the bench you have to sit on & the beautiful witch you get to sit by!

World champion hula hooper!

They liked the ducks and the witch fishing!

wow, look all the kids are looking at the camera! Its a miracle
HORSEY! All the kids LOVED riding the horses.

Around and around in a circle they went & none of them fell off or started crying. Were so proud


Ride 'em Cowboy
1 comment:
Have you guys been to Heritage Park up here by our apartments? There are some fun horse rides and a great petting zoo.
Gardner village looks fun! I can't believe I lived so close to it for 2 years and never went!! Maybe next year!
Post a Comment