Six years and counting! Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you so much! It feels like we have been married forver, yet the wedding was yesterday! I am glad we get eternity together. 6 years and 2.3 children & we still got it!!
That's awesome Sass...I remember the day you got married, and sometimes it seems so long ago and sometimes it seems like it was just last week or something :). I am glad you found a good man that makes you happy. You guys sure have some cute kids too :). I hope mine turn out as cute! :)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope it's a wonderful day! May there be 90 or so more!
Happy Anniversary to you guys. Hope you have had a wonderful day. You guys make a cute couple and will be 70 years from now.
Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you guys had a nice day together today.
That's awesome Sass...I remember the day you got married, and sometimes it seems so long ago and sometimes it seems like it was just last week or something :). I am glad you found a good man that makes you happy. You guys sure have some cute kids too :). I hope mine turn out as cute! :)
I can't believe it's been 6 years! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment