Wednesday, January 26, 2011

crack me up!

My kids, as usual have been cracking me up lately. They say such random/funny things!

After Po gets home from school, he has to go & wash his hands. Well the other day after he washed, he said "Mom guess why my hands smell so good?" Why- "Because of Mary!" What?
"I used some of your Mary Kay soap!" Ohhh! :)

Po does not usually talk about girls- or any of the kids in his class. So last week when he came home- he told me that he had made a play date with Annie (our neighbor) I told him I was not sure if it was okay with her Mom. And then Po said that Annie gave him, her phone number- so he could call her! I thought it was kinda cute, because Po is already friends with Annie. But later that same week, he came home with another girl's phone number!! I know who the girl is, just from his class- but I do not know her family. So when Po wanted to call her, for them to play....I didn't want him to. I told him we would figure out a play date later. Then I found him on the counter, trying to grab the phone- so he could call her!! Good golly boy! We'll see if he comes home with another girl's digits this week!!


Last Sunday my kids were watching Book of Mormon Stories, on video. I am pretty sure it would rewind & then just replay- so they got a good dose of scripture stories!! :)
Any way, after dinner Po told me that he was just like Nephi & Sam and Hj was more like Laman & Lemuel!! HA HA HA! Its good to know they are paying attention.



Kenz has become a little chatter box & the boys like asking her to say certain things. Their 2 current favorites for her to say are- dude & awesome! She says them so well...its ADORABLE!

Hj usually pesters her & can be a stinker sometimes & the other day he took her Legos or something and she just turns to him and says- "Hj, you bad guy!!" ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You gotta love em.

Laurie said...

Hahaha you have a little charmer on your hands! :) As I always say, they are so cute!