I am ALMOST 4 months pregnant. I can't help thinkin- here we go again! ha ha ha
BUT I always wanted to be done having kids by the time I was 30 & I will be 28 this summer....so we are ahead of schedule! :)
My past 3 pregnancies, I was starting to get ready for my ultrasound around this time & making the appointment, and being so EXCITED to find out the gender! BUT this time around.....I dunno if we are going to find out.
I honestly CAN'T believe that I am saying this!! Not know what I am HAVING, What?!?!!! I am a planning MANIAC, I love to plan everything & for me to not know, who is going to be joining our family in July...boggles my mind.
But I have always wanted to have a SURPRISE baby, and not find out the gender....and if this is my last baby, its now or never!!
I really keep going back & forth, it would be so fun to have a girl.....it would be so fun to have a boy....
As far as a girl goes, I already have all my girl stuff out, it is ready for another cute little girl! Also, this baby will be sharing a room with Kenz (for now) regardless, so if its a girl...all the flowers will work! And ya know, the whole 2 boys, 2 girls....so cute! :)
BUT, Kenz is becoming such a DRAMA queen! I don't know if I could handle another GIRL! Also- we are having a hard time coming up with girl names!
So a boy, a cute little boy! I haven't snuggled my own baby boy for 5 years! It would be so fun to have a boy again. And according to the Chinese calendar, it is a BOY! But, truth be known it hasn't always been accurate for me & my babies!! It would be fun to get all my baby boy stuff out & do all that one more time!! Also, if we have a boy- my husband will have a namesake. Our baby boy would have my hubby's first name as his middle name.
We do have an easier time coming up with boy names- but this poor baby....boy or girl, is SO nameless!!
So I have been thinking that maybe its a boy
Steve thinks girl
Po wants another baby sister
and Hj BEGS every night that it is a BOY!
I am not sure if Kenz would want a sister, OR if she would just LOVE to be the only girl!!
So there ya go! I have my ultrasound set up for 22wks & that seems SO far away, to see my cute baby on the screen!! But I know if I can make it through the ultrasound without finding out, the rest should be pretty easy, right?!?!
9 comments:
You can do it Sass! First let me congratulate you! I'm a slacker and haven't been reading blogs lately, but HOORAY! I'm so excited for you. It's really a lot of fun not to find out. I'm proud of you for considering it. Most people will tell you that you're crazy, but it really is so much fun. I'm telling you from both points of view because we didn't find out with Ellie, but did with #2. It'll drive everyone else nuts and that will become fun too. You can do! And congrats again!
I think I would die not knowing the gender! You are so much cooler than me! ;)
You can do it! I think if I had a boy and a girl already, then being a surprise shouldn't be so hard because I would be prepared for either one!...It would definitely be fun for Kenz to have a sister. Mikey and I had lots of ups and downs, but Chrissy and I never REALLY fought. But then again, she really might like being the only girl (Steve probably has a soft spot for her huh?:D)...Can't wait to find out which, whether it is in July or your ultrasound!
Though with Gabriel, even if we wanted to wait to find out, there was no hiding it in our ultrasound because he was spreadeagle LOL!
You can do it! I think if I had a boy and a girl already, then being a surprise shouldn't be so hard because I would be prepared for either one!...It would definitely be fun for Kenz to have a sister. Mikey and I had lots of ups and downs, but Chrissy and I never REALLY fought. But then again, she really might like being the only girl (Steve probably has a soft spot for her huh?:D)...Can't wait to find out which, whether it is in July or your ultrasound!
Though with Gabriel, even if we wanted to wait to find out, there was no hiding it in our ultrasound because he was spreadeagle LOL!
You're ahead of schedule unless you have a kid like yourself :P
Yea you planning maniac I do not know how you are going to do it. But that is awesome. And as far as boy girl goes, I think every girl needs a sister, don't get me wrong I LOVED being the only girl when I was younger, but now that I am older and Have kids I wish I had a sister to do things with and just call and chat with, It is kinda hard not having a sister now that I am older, So for Kenz I am hoping for a girl. :)
Wow, YOU?!?! NOT find out!? LOL, I totally think you're nuts! But on the other hand, it could be so much fun! Erin did it, and you have the benefit over her of having both genders, so you have stuff for both. Either way, I'm super excited for you :)
You can do it Cassie! I LOVED not knowing for either of my babies!! Just an added excitement for the day!!
It's sooooo much fun!! Don't find out. I'm so glad we didn't find out with D-bo and as you know, I was totally shocked when he came out and wasn't the girl I was so sure I was having. It's a memory I will never forget!! Be STRONG!! You can do it! And yes, you are right, as soon as you get past that ultrasound appt it is WAY easier.
Post a Comment