I think pretty much everyone already knows, but for those who don't......suprise! We are expecting our fourth baby! We are excited to be adding our last monkey to the mix.
to announce to the family, I made these shirts for the kiddos.
Congrats! I already told you on facebook...but so excited for you :). Tim and I want four kids, but I don't want to be pregnant past the age of 32...so I guess we better get cracking! Our kids will be close! I love the shirts. What a fun idea!
I think it's funny that you say our last baby. I don't know if you know yourself or not, but you are an IUD baby and I think it's only fair if you get equal treatment as your mother!
4 comments:
Congrats! I already told you on facebook...but so excited for you :). Tim and I want four kids, but I don't want to be pregnant past the age of 32...so I guess we better get cracking! Our kids will be close! I love the shirts. What a fun idea!
I am so happy for you guys, Congratulations. That is such a cute idea for telling the family.
So excited for you! I want four too. Lucky you'll be done right after you turn 28, I still have a long way to go :)
I think it's funny that you say our last baby. I don't know if you know yourself or not, but you are an IUD baby and I think it's only fair if you get equal treatment as your mother!
Post a Comment