When I am getting after the boys- she has to chime in " No, NO BOYS!"
"Po, Hj- Mommy said NO!" "Its a uh-oh!" She gets that stern look on her face & it just kills me!!
She loves her babies & dolls! She wants to push them in a stroller, feed them and diaper them & lay them down for "nigh night"
We bought her a FuReal baby bear, for Christmas & it came with a bottle. So it makes noises and moves around- she can't get enough. She is constantly feeding the bear his bottle & wants me to fill this tiny bottle with milk. She gets so frusterated that it won't open, but she seems to be satisfied if I just rinse it under water. I love how she holds the babies & cuddles them. But of course she will throw them on the ground, just as fast & do a WWF move on their head!! ha ha ha
She is such a GIRL, imagine that! She loves shoes & clothes. I will find her in her room trying to change her clothes constantly! She especially loves trying to put on pants or tights! And of course when she can't accomplish this- she gets very upset! I found her once trying to get a swimming suit on & it was hilarious! I just bought her new Sunday shoes (size 7, mind you!!) And she wants to wear them every minute of everyday! When she can't find them she says, "Mommy, my shoes...my SHOES!!" And of course she needs her socks, but most of the time she wants them on her hands?! Her brothers did that too, I don't understand it!
Here are some of her new words/phrases-
She will say NO for everything & now she will say no-wah, for yes!
Cute & nice
She use to like to throw things AWAY & would love to say away....but then she added GO infront of it. She will tell everyone to GO AWAY!! She is so sweet...
seerol-cereal
My sammies,where are my sammies!- her jammies
troller-stroller
read, read, read! She loves to read books!
And just last night I was counting with Hj & I was saying 5,6,7 and she just piped
up and said 8,9!! What?! I was SHOCKED!
I said, are you counting girl? She said "no-wah" or in other words yes! ha ha ha!! :)
Probably my favorite thing right now- is that she calls a ball or a balloon a butt.
I know its so inappropriate- but she is so innocent & she thinks she is really saying BALL!
So she will say-
"Mommy, where my butt?"
" I kick ya butt"
"wow....BIG butt"
At the Dr, she was 19mo & these are her stats:
weight: 25lbs
height: 34.5 in
head: 48.2
and as usual she is OFF the charts for height!!
She is cute & does so many fun things....its hard to write them all down!
I love my Girl!
1 comment:
She is a cutie pie! Can't wait until March, can't believe she will be almost 2 at that time! Time sure flies fast!..Love the ball butt thing hahaha
Post a Comment