On Christmas eve, we stay home all day, watch Christmas movies and relax. Then we have a yummy ham dinner by candlelight, and we try to talk about the true meaning of Christmas. But this year all my boys could talk about was Santa, and Kenz kept saying "Ho, Ho, HO!"
After dinner ,we make sugar cookies for Santa. Yum!
As we were getting ready for bed, Hj says- I sure hope I get that Lego helicopter, that I have been wanting!!
WHAT!??? Steve & I look at each other, in confusion!! He had never mentioned anything about a helicopter! We tried telling him that sometimes Santa doesn't always bring what we want! But he was convinced that his wish would come true!
The boys were so excited for Santa to come, they did not want to sleep!!! Finally after 10:30, they were both asleep...it was a long night for Steve & I, getting everything ready.
We woke the kids up at 8:30 & they started opening up the presents from Santa! Po was pretty pleased, but Hj was less then thrilled! Every gift he started opening, he said- this one is probably my helicopter! And of course there was NO helicopter! He is such a stinker!! By the end neither of them were super impressed with their gifts from Santa! Well next year, we will see if they like the coal better!! :P
Then our busy day began. We went to his parents house, where our kids were spoiled rotten by their uncle Benny! And his sister just came back from China & gave us all some fun things from her adventure. And she even gave all her brothers an inappropriate shirt!
Then we ran over to my aunt/uncle's house to see my Grandma. My uncle really likes to rough house with the kids. And my boys were playing around with him- I think my uncle was being a little too rough, for my boys' liking. So Hj grabbed the box of Triscuits and threw it at my uncle!! I was shocked as crackers flew everywhere! They even stuck to my uncle's sweater. I felt proud & bad at the same time!
Finally to our last destination- my parent's house. We opened more gifts & had lots of yummy food and played fun games. We had a good time, but we stayed TOO late!! We finally left after 11:00pm. As we were driving home, we were debating if we should open the rest of our gifts that night or in the morning! The kids still had not opened the gifts from us!
The boys were wide awake- so we let them go downstairs & open their gifts!
We got them Lego Rock Band!
We finally all passed out & went to bed!! What a day!!
2 comments:
awe poor HJ, he looks pretty happy in most of the pictures. I bet you were totally exhausted after that long day! Sounds so fun though. Your kids are cute as always!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love your 2010 sign in your pictures. That is TOTALLY a Fraser thing. Andy makes us do that!
Post a Comment