I know that I need to post part 2 of my recent events before my baby comes!! But I just can't help writing another post about my boys' prayers!
So as I have written before my boys like to pray and their prayers are very creative. My boys are very good at saying what is on their mind & what the events of the day have been.
Here are a couple of Po's recent prayers:
"thank you for the food.......thank you that I can play Lego Batman after dinner....."
This one was funny because I told him no more video games...but he was taking it up with a higher power!!
"glad we could go to church......and take the "seckrament"......glad for the "seckrament"....... please help us not to have booger noses any more........ that we can feel better......"
Today we left after Sacrament meeting, because Steve & the boys were sniffling and blowing their noses all during the meeting, so we decided to just come home. Po has never been thankful to partake of the sacrament before, and he said it just a little different, it was so cute.
I have posted before that Po prays for my Grandpa ( who passed away a month ago ) that he will get to heaven safely....any way he saw my Grandma for the first time since the funeral, and he asked her if she missed her husband?? And she said yes & I told her how Po prays for them both everyday!! :) Sweet little boy.
2 comments:
Awww! Cute. I can't believe no more Sundays for you for a while. She is going to be here so soon, that is so exciting! I hope your boys can get over their 'booger noses', too.
FINALLY! Thank you for updating!! I hope Will prays that cute one day :)
Post a Comment