This is the transformer cake, that I made for Po. I think its pretty dumb......you can barley tell its Optimus Prime! Ohhh well...he LOVED it!
He got A LOT of Transformers for his birthday! He was so excited!!
Steve & I bought this crazed X-Box Maniac another game for his birthday...what were we thinking?! We got him Lego Star Wars.....and now he thinks that since he has this game, that he is an EXPERT on Star Wars!! Not to worry that he has no other Star Wars toys or ever seen the movies...but by playing this game, he knows more than I do about Star Wars!! HAhahaha



3 comments:
I didn't know it was your birthday! How did I miss that? Well, Happy Birthday! What are you now, 19?? hahahhaa
P.S. The Transformer cake is wicked awesome!!!
LOVE the new haircut!!! Even though you were ready to pop, hope it was a good party! :) But HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!! :)
Post a Comment