I am finally posting some Easter pictures.
Here we are again, trying to get a good picture of the boys together. Wearing their nice outfits & I have NO LUCK!
Now Po is just scared!! Hahaha
.... Clap your hands and shout for joy.... Seriously boys FOCUS!
I guess this will have to do! :)



I spy with my little eye....some eggs & candy!
There was a tiny Easter egg hunt in the basement! The Easter bunny over here is really lame! Steve didn't really have the Easter bunny growing up & neither did I.....so we are trying the best we can!! :) And being pregnant doesn't help things!!
HJ, here did the best at finding the eggs. His motive: CANDY CANDY CANDY!!

Yeah, this is most of the eggs.... LAME I told you!! But oh well, they had fun any ways.
Not really sure what is going on in this picture? What is Steve going to do with that plastic thing?
I am posting this one, because one of the boys took it & I think they did a pretty good job. You can see our faces, pretty impressive!
Opening more treats from Granny & Gramps!
Po giving the thumbs up! Easter turned out pretty good it looks like! :)
The Easter bunny gave them a couple things that wouldn't destroy their teeth! :)
2 comments:
No Easter bunny!?!?!??! Where did you grow up?? Amish Country???
Yay finally part 2! Your boys are always so cute...even when they are being silly and won't give you good smiles!...Hehe you look so serious in the picture with the camera lol :).
Post a Comment