Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation!

Po's graduation was tonight. I am so glad I was able to make it. I almost got induced yesterday & so glad that I didn't. The graduation was so fun & everybody had a good time. At the end of the program they handed out some bags of things for the kids & one of the things they gave us was a little book, where they recorded some of the funny things our kids had said through out the year. Here are a couple that they wrote for Po:


Po was talking to his teacher & invited her to a playdate at his house. And his teacher said, "well I will have to ask my mom!" Suprised, Po asked..."why do you have a Mom?" And she said, "well why do you have a Mom?" then Po said, "I should go ask Miss Kris!!" (Miss Kris is the main/lead teacher)

Another one....the kids were lined up to do an activity & out of the blue Po says " My dad has a fluffy belly!!"And then the boy next to him says "Well my mom has a big BUTT!!" Hahahahahah


I am so glad that Po never mentioned ME in all of his stories! Good boy Po, good boy! Po is waiting in the commons to go inside the auditorium!
The stage was really cute, a lot of balloons and fishies. The theme was Under the Sea....they did a really great job! We sat on the wrong side & couldn't see Po very well and the stage was really dark. The sound/lighting tech guy in the booth must have been drinking....he was SO SLOW with any request, it was kind of frusterating because of that dude, it didn't run as smooth!!

Po's name was read and he came forward and got his diploma.


CHEESE! Cute little guy.



There was a big party out in the commons afterward & the boys went CRAZY! Dancing up a storm & running EVERYWHERE!





My little Graduate









Ohh man...I tried not to turn to the side! WIDE LOAD!





Cute












Po was swinging this thing around & having SOO much fun!





Dancin', Dancin', Dancin'!!!






HJ was really SHAKING things up! He is hilarious to watch!





Running around, without a care in the world.





Po and his cute teacher Monique! I think he called her Unique...hahahah close enough. She was really sweet....she gave him a present & she was all misty eyed.



They were shaking up the dance floor!







Trying to show him some new moves




She was doing the twist & Po couldn't quite get the hang of it.





She looks like someone from the 20's...a flapper, with her fringe twirling around like that!




There was a live band...it was a lot of fun.











Po trying to play the guitar!






Po & Will......little graduates! How cute!
*I have 2 videos that I took of the boys dancing and doing the hokey pokey, but it is STILL not done downloading and its almost midnight. So I give UP... hopefully I can get them downloaded eventually!!
Also, I have made a LOT of posts the past couple of days so make sure you go to older posts and check them out! You don't want to miss any of them!! :) Goodnight.



6 comments:

mintifresh said...

Looks like an awesome graduation! Good thing he passed-they wouldn't let him into kindergarten without the preschool diploma!

Krista S said...

Cute! Looks like he had a nice graduation. I'm glad you were able to go. Just think....tomorrow you will have your new little one :)!! Good luck!

Melissa said...

Wow, quite the party! Now I feel guilty that I tried to talk you into getting induced early. :) Such cute kids, I am jealous all Savannah got was a boring old program! (and no diploma, I hope she gets into kindergarten)

Laurie said...

Hehe sounds like fun...I don't know any graduations for little ones with parties afterwards and live bands! The pictures are so cute...and by the way, I do like your haircut :)...Are you so excited for baby to come? I sure would be! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures :)

Joanna McGuire said...

Congrats Po on graduation, he looks so cute in his little cap. What fun pictures. I love your haircut too, very cute on ya. I need to do something with mine.

Ashlee Garn said...

Congrats Po! And seriously, you can BARELY tell you're prego in that pic! You're adorable! No more prego belly though! :) We have Kenadie! :)