I know it has been a while since I blogged! I am feeling blogged out. I don't have much to report as of now. But I got on my blog & realized that it is all messed up? Why are all my pictures at the bottom of the page? I don't know how to fix it? Maybe I could get a new background, but I don't want to put all the pictures back and my music and everything!! So if any of you know how to help me....please HELP! :)
Also most of you know that my younger brother (Andy) and his wife (Mycah) had their sweet baby boy a few days ago. Mycah was due Feb.22, but she actually fell on the ice on January 5th and she started to go into pre-term labor. So she was in the hospital for a while and on bed rest. She was really good about being on bedrest and she wasn't progressing any more, so the Dr. let her go to her babyshower. My family threw her a babyshower on January 24th. It was really fun and great! But during and after the shower she was contracting a lot and they went to the hospital ealry Sunday morning. Well little William Ray Fraser was born Sunday night, 4 weeks early weighing 5lbs, 15oz and 18 inches long. So after she fell on the ice, she kept that baby in to cook for 20 more days! I think he is pretty big for being a month early. Mycah says he is the biggest baby in the NICU! But he is doing well & will be in the NICU for a little bit longer! I can't wait until he comes out and I can actually look at him and hold him!! I know it won't be fun to have a preemie in the dead of winter....but I know they are glad that he is their first and they don't have a little runny nosed sibling at home!! So CONGRATS you guys!!! He is such a cutie!!
** as soon as my computer stops being dumb, I will add some pictures!**
6 comments:
That is so weird that your page put the pictures at the bottom and everything. If I had any idea how to fix it I would tell you, but sadly I don't. Hopefully Will will have no problems being 4 weeks early. He is a cutie though (from your other pics you posted)...My computer was being stupid too, only it got a virus and stupid stuffs so I finally got a new one!
first i don't even know what I am doing with my blog so i will be no help when it comes to your blog sorry and sorry your bro and his wife had to go through such a bad fist pregnacy hope things go better
I'm glad everything is ok so far. I'm excited to see pics. Isn't it weird to have a little brother be a dad? It was weird seeing Matt holding his baby, but so sweet too.
FUN!!! Do you want help with your page?
I can't wait for you to see and hold him too! He really is the cutest baby in the whole entire world, for all time.
I'm just his mom though, Not biased in the least.
Hi, I don't know if you remember me from the 6th ward. I check out your blog every once in a while. I don't know how to fix your problem but in the future if you want to change your background go with thecutestblogontheblock.com because you won't lose your gadgets.
Post a Comment