Last week at the Drs, I heard the nurses and Dr. talking about one of his patients. They said she was a really nice lady. A little bit older, a business woman. Any way this lady was from China & she asked the Dr. "How does this baby come out of me?"
I am sure that his jaw just hit the floor!! I would have loved to see his reaction & to hear what his response was! The nurse was saying that she thought that every adult knew about that kind of stuff!! Hahahaahah and they joked asking me if I knew how my baby was going to come out!! And I kept thinking, Po's friend Savannah could tell the lady how the baby comes out! Maybe that lady should go have a talk with her mother or ask the man who got her pregnant in the first place..how it all works exactly! Any way I got a good kick out of it & I bet after finding out how her baby is going to come out, maybe she is re-thinking this whole motherhood thing!!
5 comments:
I know a lady who was in college, in a child developement class and when they were talking about how the egg is fertilized by the sperm . ..she raised her hand and said, "yes, but how does that happen?" The teacher asked her if she had a room mate or best friend she could confide in and then told her to go ask.
Yes, I think Savannah could do a great job explaining that. :)
Hahaha! That is hilarious! Seriously, how do you NOT know that??
My mom used to tell us when we were little that a little tiny baby was placed in a mommy's tummy by opening up the belly button. Then the baby would grow until it was big enough and the doctor would open up Mom's belly button again to take it out. I only thought that until 5th grade maturation or maybe before then. I can't believe she was already pregnant and had no clue! That would've been hard not to scare her with something really funny like "It comes out your mouth"
Seriously, you HAVE to be kidding me! I'm going to say something my mom said that I swore I would never say...but it fits "Did she grow up in a BARN!?" Wait, that doesn't fit, cuz any kid that grows up on a farm knowns darn well how babies are born. She must have lived in a dark cave!
Post a Comment