So even though she doesn't have a name for sure, I know one thing for sure.....she is already wrapped around daddy's finger!! Almost everynight he will rub my stomach and ask how his little cutie is. He talks to her.....hi sweetie, how is my precious little girl? Ohh my little cutie! It is VERY sweet! And its funny now because he tells me to be careful where I walk and not to fall or I might hurt the baby. When we were going to get our ultrasound, it was snowy & slick and he said don't fall....what if you break the baby's arm!? I thought what? The baby's like made of rubber & she is fully protected by a lot of fluid and all of my extra fluff!! It is just really interesting to see how different he is acting towards me, now that there is a girl in there. He probably doesn't even realize it & I am not giving him any grief......I think it is just very funny!
It will be really great to see him with her after she is born. He is really great with babies & I am excited to see him with his first daughter and just watch her wrap herself around his finger even more!!
8 comments:
How cute! I think Mike will be the same way. (He kinda talks like that to Angel because he loves her so much) so for him to have his own daughter he would be like that. I think most daddies just have a thing for their little girls. So cute to see it too!
Ooooh. That is so sweet. I am excited for you guys, I have a feeling she is going to be doted on by daddy and by her big brothers, what a lucky little girl!
well you def have a dadys girl in the making and if you think he pay's a lot of attention to her now it just get's worse when they are born and soon he will be saying things like all girl conveant and chastity belt JK all and all he sounds like a #1 dad and def a great dad for a girl. you are very lucky.oh and watch out that little girl will soon have him wrapped so tight around his finger she will get him to get her any thing.
I still haven't said congrats on the baby girl, that is so exciting. That is adorable that he is so protecting of you and his baby girl on the way.
AAAAWWWWW CUUUUUTE!!! That is so sweet! I think all girls need big brothers! She will be very lucky! Mindi has a nice ring to it.....think about it.....
That just makes me smile! And Steve's right about not falling. DON"T DO IT! :) When will I see you again? I'll ask on Tuesday if I will be able to go to the baby shower, but I am thinking the doc is gonna say no. Just this feeling I have. How lame will that be to not be able to go to my own baby shower?!?!
I think you knew it was a girl too! Remember driving to Laurie's receptiong/open house? I can't wait to see you have a little girl! She's going to have two very protective older brothers! I think T will be the same way! We'll see things in stores for little girls and he'll say "If we have a little girl, I'm hosed because I'll buy her everything!" ;)
Post a Comment