Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last Post For Disneyland!

Here are the last pics! ( I promise!!) I had to add the ones that my hubby took the last night we were there! They are awesome & the tripod was totally worth it! :)
So we were going to have our last day going to the park be on Wed. But it was horrible weather that day, like a hurricane!! So we went and saw Bolt instead & it was a good show!
We knew that by going to Disneyland on Thursday, we would face more crowds! But it was worth it not being in the rain & wind. So we got there when the park opened and went on all the remaing rides we hadn't been on. Then back to the hotel for naps & adding extra layers and we went back to the park for all the parades and magic! :) The parades were fun & then we had dinner at the Carnation Cafe and it was SOO good & not too expensive. They brought out our food just when they were lighting up the castle and then it snows afterwards. It was cool, but the snow is soap...so we had to cover up our dinner!! We were Soo cold by then, but we walked around and went on a few more rides. ( but the lines were insane & it was freezing!) The kids eventually fell asleep and then Daddy started to take pictures of all the lights! And we bought our souviners. All their Christmas merchandise was like 40% off so we got the boys some Christmas stuff too!! It was a lot of fun & I am glad that we went, even though the weather wasn't that nice!!


Pooh Bear wasn't around....but we took pictures in his "corner" any way!Its a small world after all, its a small world after all...its a small world after all, its a small small WORLD! ( is that song in your head yet?) he took some pictures while we were waiting for the parade to start...I am pretty sure the people around us were annoyed at the giant tripod!


Main street & the huge tree at the end!

more Main street

The castle! It looked really amazing, it had patches of snow on the roof & these strands of lights hanging down to look like icicles. It was very magical!




Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse infront of the castle!




He did a few camera affects. So some pictures have little twinkly lights and on others it looks like it is glowing!






I think this one doesn't have any affects. And you can see the long stream of lights, ohh man it was magical! I am glad I was fianlly able to see Disneyland all decked out for the holidays! :)

3 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

I bet it was awesome to be there during Christmas time! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! :)

Laurie said...

You were right those pictures are awesome. It is so pretty there I'll definitely have to go near christmas sometime.

mintifresh said...

awesome pics! The tripod was a great idea!!