theory that I will have a boy-My mom's side of the family....it seems that you have the same gender, until you have your last child. * not all the cousins are married or have kids, so it is hard to complete this pattern* And it seems that the pattern breakers are the oldest in their family.
1st theory that I will have a girl- All of the children born in May on my side of the family and my husband's family were all girls. ( and I am due in may)
2nd theory- All the adults born in May on my side of the family, also have a child born in May and its a girl!
i.e. My mom was born in May, I was born in May & mt Brother-in-law was born in May and he had a daughter also born in May...so I should have a daughter too!
3rd theory- When I am pregnant & I babysit another little one, I have the same gender!
i.e. When I was pregnant with HJ, I watched a little boy & I had a boy. Now I am watching a little girl and I should have a girl!
AND I AM!! I am having a little girl!! I am in complete Shock & can't believe IT!! But my theories/patterns for having a girl out weight the patterns for having a boy! WOW!!
Also our poor little girl doesn't have a name! We usually have a name picked out before we find out what we are having, so it is driving me crazy that my little girl doesn't have a name!! We are open for suggestions!! I like Addelyn or Brynlee & he likes the name Molly or Eliza!! We are on opposite ends of the spectrum!!! HELP ME!
8 comments:
I'm SOOOO excited that you are having a girl. I KNEW it!!! That's all I'm gonna say about that. Now for names, tell Steve that Molly is NO BUENO!! He should understand what that means. HAHAHA. You guys will figure out something that you both can agree on. I still think Kennedy is super cute.
Sass I am so excited for you! That is crazy that you followed the same pattern as your family so far :). As far as names, I think the ones you said are super cute, and the ones that Steve said are not so cute :D. Sounds like Mike and I when we have the "what if we end up having a boy/girl" conversation. He tends to like the more plain or generic names and says mine are porn star names hahaha. (I want to name a girl Savannah or Mikaela)
Congrats!!!! How fun, girls are just so much fun to dress, to do their hair and decorate their rooms. I like your names better too! I love Addie...but I know a lot of them. Brynlee is cute too! Natalie is another one of my favorites that Curt just doesn't like at all...we are kind of the same way...we can't agree on names at all! I think since it's a girl your opinion should carry just a little more weight (since you're carrying more weight too...ha ha ha)!
How about Elizalee or Mollylynn? :) Then you both win a little, and also lose big time. I am so excited for you! I am ready to ship clothing your way!
PS-I didn't know Savannah was a porn name. No one tell her, okay?
Hehe tell Melissa (since her blog is private) that anyone's name can be a porn star name and that if she has a daughter named Savannah than good because I love it :)...BTW I agree with triestep, you should have more weight on your opinion because you finally get a girl :D!
I was in shock when I found out I was having a girl too! I didn't believe the ultrasound guy! It's STILL weird to me that I can actually look at the girl section of the clothing stores!! Good luck with the name game! Our little girl was Kate forever, but after a few weeks of calling her that when we found she was a girl, it just didn't seem right, so now she's our Allie! I'm not much help though, I like traditional names, nothing too trendy!
What about Broomhilda? I think that is a solid name that will stand the tests of time! I like all the names you both said except for Eliza. Is she being born 80 years old? Names are always difficult but I think you have 3, well 4 now with mine, great names to choose from!
YAY! A little girl!!! Your hubby was right! So what about the name in the dream? jk! Alright... yeah, can't think of any right now. Your names, are just like you said, on such opposite ends! I will try to think of some. WAIT, I've got it! How about Ashlee!?!? Lol, no? How about Laurie, or Kristen, or Erin? :) Those are simple LOL!!!
Post a Comment