I am sure that you guys are sick of seeing the Disneyland pictures!! But there will be ONE more post...sorry!
Any way...onto Po! So Christmas was great, we spent A LOT of time with family & had lots of family parties HERE at our house. So on Dec 31st, Po starts to get a little cough and then that night it sounds like croup & he couldn't breath very well. We thought about taking him to the Doctors...but he didn't act very sick. So we waiting until the 2nd, when his Dr. was open and when Dady came back with Po I couldn't believe the report!! He said that Po was so SICK! He has croup, bronchitis, strep, double ear infections & if that wasn't enough....lets throw Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease in there!! HOLY COW! I could not believe it! HE should be laying down in bed ALL day long with a list like that! The kids poor throat. But he never said it hurt.....not once! He was a little bit whinny, but that was about it!! So then I start feeling so horrible, how long has he had it? 3 of those sickness are so CONTAGIOUS! All those parites? Did we single handedly infect our WHOLE family!! Ahhhhhhh!! I started calling people apologizing & hoping that their kids weren't sick! And the craziest thing was that nobody else in the household was sick! So we watched Hunter like a time bomb & we didn't go any where for 4 days! Well yesterday Hunter started to cough & I knew he had croup! So we are going to the Drs today & make sure that croup is the only thing he has! Ohh man I really hope that neither Daddy or I will get sick! Ugg
5 comments:
Last Christmas Audrey had scarlet fever which is one up from strep and we went to our family stuff and she went to her friends house, etc! I felt so bad so I know how you feel! I am so sorry he has been so sick! I hope Hunter is ok!
Wow! I think he is the only child I have heard of having ALL of that at the SAME time! Crazy. I hope he gets better and that you and Steve don't catch any of it yourselves :/. Hopefully they both get over what they have quickly.
Wow...I'll make sure that I stay away from you guys! I cannot believe how many illnesses he had all at once, poor kid! I hope Hunter doesn't get all of them too, hopefully you caught things early with him. Crazy...it's funny how kids can be sick and still play around like nothing is the matter!
That is so sad! Poor kid and poor you for having to deal with it all. Gavin gets Croup very easily. He's been hospitalized twice for it. It can be pretty scary. Hope everyone is ok now!
I think by now the doctors better know your kids by their first AND middle names! :) I hope they are all ok now, and I hope you guys don't get sick
Post a Comment