Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Hickey

I was talking to Steve on the phone & Po was acting really stange in the corner! Then I look over and he has something weird on his chin & I tried to wipe it off, but it looked almost like a disease!!! IT WAS A HICKEY! The child was sucking on his bottom lip/chin and now he is nice and purple! I am glad I don't have any family pictures planned any time soon! CRAZY KID!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow...that is awesome that they found all of their stuff! I'm glad everything worked out better and that you can rest a bit easy until he gets home!...Silly Porter hehe

Sass said...

Well his Zune & Blackberry will neve be seen again, but at least he has his Identity! Always a plus!

The Frasers said...

Oh hey, I used to suck on my bottom lip too. You better make him stop that or you'll be hating it come winter time. His lips will already be dry from the cold, plus him sucking on it will just be worse and he'll not be a happy camper about it.