Friday, September 12, 2008

Say What?

We all know that kids say the funniest things! Here are a couple random examples I have heard from my kids, the past week or so.


Po:


"Hey Mom look at me, I'm Nee Anna!"

Who?

Nee Anna, mom!

Uhhhh?

NEE ANNA JONES!

Hahahaha


He also likes

"Luke Skyhopper"


And he calls Darth Vader

"Dark Theatre"


And today Po noticed our neighbor backing out of his driveway, it so happens that it was our neighbor who is a cop....in his cop car. And Po says WOW, cops have houses too? I said yep, he needs to eat and sleep some where, just like you.

Then he said well, if he didn't have a place to sleep I bet he could call the "fighter fighters" (fire fighters) and they could have a sleepover!

Yeah...that would be fun! :)


Also, I am terrified to have another baby, because this is what HJ told his baby doll:


"Shhhhhhhh Baby! No crying! Or I am gunna flush you down the toilet!!!"


YIKES!

4 comments:

The Frasers said...

hahahahahahaha

hopefully you know better then to leave your precious baby alone with Hunter and Porter!

hahahahahahhaahhahahaha, Flush you down the toilet! Are you sure he didn't hear that from you first?!?!

Sass said...

Hahahaha
I am pretty sure I have never threatened to flush anyone down the toilet before!

Melissa said...

I'm laughing so hard. I think the flushing the baby down the potty is a great threat, I'm going to use that one on my kids.

mintifresh said...

Annie used to yell at her babydolls and throw them around. Course, she yells at Lily...and drags her around...oh, crap!!