Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Hair Cut & Color!

I really don't like posting pictures of me, taken by me....BUT.....I REALLY love my new hair! Today I went and let my cousin do pretty much whatever she wanted! She really knows what she is doing and does great work! So I got a cut with some layers and red highlights! So here are a couple of pictures! Don't laugh at my silly face! :)These pictures don't do it justice! There is a lot of red, but it is hard to see in the picture! I tried!

After taking pictures of myself, my boys said Hey take a picture of us, 'cause were cute! :)

But HJ looks more like he is going to beat me up! Hahahahahahah

5 comments:

mintifresh said...

Gorgeous!! I can't wait to see it in real life!!

Melissa said...

very cute...love it!

Trieste said...

Hey, Cassie...thanks for responding to my blog and looking at it. I'm glad to have your blog address. I love the hair! I got mine done today too...I went way darker than I ever have before and got some layers. We had family pics today so I'm sure I'll post pictures soon! Fun stuff!!!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

I like the cut and color - it seems more natural for you instead of the dark hair, probably because that's how it used ta was!

Ashlee Garn said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I freaking love it! Leesh did good with the red! Of course, I like you with red. I thought your hair for your wedding was freaking incredible! Not to mention you're like thee most photogenic person I have ever met in my life! JEALOUS! :)