Monday, April 12, 2010

What just Happened?!

I love my new laptop*...but it is seriously getting on my nerves! I will just* be typing and suddenly * something * will POP up or it will take me to a new page?! ITS SO ANNOYING! I just posted a comment on my friends blog & just before I was done, I guess I pushed a combination of buttons and it highlighted my comment and deleted it?! Very frusterating. I am sure someone knows all these short cuts for opening a new tab or highlighting things...but for me- its just annoying. I guess I need to just type * slower, so I am not hitting other buttons!!

* all of these little stars mean that something happened (I either opened a new tab, tried to search my comp for something * or closed the browser!!) while I was trying to type that word. Like right now, I have 3 New Tabs open!! Ha ha ha

2 comments:

Kristen Wilde said...

Maybe you have a touch pad that you're accidentally hitting as you type?? (A little area you can touch to move the pointer so you don't have to plug in a mouse.) I have one on my laptop, and I'm used to it now, but I had to disable it at first because I would keep accidentally doing things just like what you're describing!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

This happens to me all of the time . . . NOT to my husband and he thinks I am crazy! I hate the lap top just for that reason, a random combination causes all sorts of havoc!