Monday, April 26, 2010

HaPPy BiRtHdAy

My little dude is 6! I can't believe how fast time goes by!


He was 7lbs 8oz and 20 inches long when he was born. The perfect little baby!! He was so happy & smiley!


He is growing up so fast and is such a great kiddo & big brother!!


I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he said SAUSAGE! okay....
What do you want for lunch.....SAUSAGE!
ha ha ha guess what he wants for breakfast too!!??


I convinced him to only have sausages with dinner, and we will throw in some pancakes & fruit too. He is such a funny guy!


We love him so MUCH!


Happy Birthday SWEETIE!





















I was bummed that I could not get a better range of pics....BUT we still have not gotten our pictures off of our broken computer!! :(

3 comments:

Doney Days said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurie said...

Love it...He is so cute! Happy Birthday Po...I can't believe he is already 6 either!

Ashlee Garn said...

Happy Birthday Po! But seriously!!! STOP GROWING UP SO FAST! :)