Tuesday, April 20, 2010

come on in...

Dear Neighborhood Child,
I know you want to play with my son, but next time...lets not just open the door and come in! I hardly know YOU! Mmmmmmmkay?! Thanks!

6 comments:

Trieste said...

Love it...We invited a couple of neighbor girls to play on the trampoline/swingset while we were outside with our girls. I looked out today and there they were jumping on our trampoline, yet we weren't outside and they didn't even ask. Then, one of them comes walking right in our house a while later right through the front door...and she is only about 3 years old...hello!

April said...

Ummm... Yeah, hello? Make yourself at home I guess? Yikes.

Krista S said...

Good times! Just wait til summer when he has the entire day to just stop by and come on in!!!

Laurie said...

LOL...that reminds me of Tyler Dazley walking into our house while we were having a family "chore" meeting YEARS ago! hahaha....oh and my friend Keri had her 2 year old (at that time) pull a stool to the front door, unlock it, go out and 2 doors down walk into their house into the basement to play with their kids, she got a call asking if she knew her son was over there lol. Silly kids!

Ashlee Garn said...

Holy cow! Seriously!? That is funny, and a little unnerving at the same time! WOW :) Guess you guys are just that cool :)

Becky said...

I love this! It reminds me of the Dennison kids that would show up at our door with no shoes and no parents! When we would call it was always Neil who was 'watching' the kids! Have fun with your neighbors!