Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Confessional

My friend Glamazon, does a Friday Confessional....so I thought that I would try it. So here we go:



-I confess that I like watching Dancing with the Stars & American Idol
-But I HAVE to watch them on my DVR
- I like watching them perform....but I don't care what the judges have to say
-blah blah blah, what a great job, you stink, that was horrible, that was fabulous
-I don't care
-And I don't care about the scores
-I also think that the result shows are WAY too long and drawn out!
-Seriously
-Just tell us who got rejected, who is leaving
-And be done with it!!
-Not all this chit chat
-Especially when they repeat what the judges have said
-Now Tim, Simon said that it sounded like a cow dying....
-WHO CARES?!
-Just tell him to pack it up & move on already!!
-I can usually watch the 2 hr long program in 20-30 minutes!
-My hubby actually really likes to dance
-He wants us to take classes together!
-YIKES!
-Not sure about that
-I am pretty sure that I would look like Kate Gosselin
-On dancing with the stars
-She was HORRIBLE
- So stiff & she looked so uncomfortable
-I can just picture myself looking JUST like that
-*shudder*
-But she is gone now....bubye!

4 comments:

mintifresh said...

I'm surprised she wasn't the first one gone! Seriously, it was bad!! I bet you are a hawt dancer! ;)

Krista S said...

Yes, she was pretty bad but like we talked about the other day, she probably did way better than I could/would have done. I think you should take dance lessons with Steve....in fact, I'll even watch your kids so you can!!! It would be fun and it's not like it will be on T.V. where all of America can see you!!!

Laurie said...

I don't watch dancing with the stars, but I do watch Idol and I totally agree, the results show is WAY too long!! We usually fast forward all the way to the result and off it goes lol.

Stacy said...

I did catch a clip of Kate and it was really horrid. What was her publicist thinking. I would fire him for sure.