Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Day of School!

Wahooo...today Po started school! He was so excited to go! He told me that he wanted to look "fancy" for the first day of school!! I said how about handsome, lets compromise! Hahah
We dropped him off and signed him in & he was on his way! No looking back, he just took off! HJ was bummed, he wants to start school too! I am sure he enjoyed a little 1 on 1 time with mom!
When we went to pick up Po, he was beaming! He LOVES school ( I knew he would) and he had the best time! He said "Mom, they even gave us a snack.....it was breakfast......its called cereal!" He painted some beautiful art work for both Steve & I. After he got in the car he said " This picture has bird paw prints on it & its for you mommy......and I made one for daddy that has elephant paw prints!!" So thoughtful!
Classic "First Day of School' picturePo and his silly faces! :)


In front of his school! You can't tell but it was FREEZING! I think it was like 48* when I dropped him off! Brrrrr



I have been watching my friends two boys & I take Ethan to school for her. So after we picked up Po, we had some extra time before Ethan had to be at school. So we played on the lawn at the school for a little while. The boys wanted to play & run around, it was perfect! Perfect, until Po said he had to go pee & before I even had the chance to answer him...he had his pants DOWN! Two seconds later, HJ pulled his pants down to pee as well!!! Ahhhhh so there my two boys were, pants down to their ankles, leaning against a picnic table bench going to the bathroom! I had two other boys running around & I was holding a baby...I was not sure what to do!! But there were a lot of cars, coming and going. There were kids playing on the playground. My kids easily mooned 50 people! So needless to say, I pulled their pants up as fast as possible & we continued to play!! Later, Ethan informed me that he had bathrooms inside of his school!! hahahahaa Thanks for the info!

Here are some pictures of the boys running all over the place!This is McKenna the baby I have started watching. And she is watching the boys run back and forth.Ethans & Issac
Hey Baby! She actually LOVED the grass! If you are ever in the area, DON'T use this picnic table!!

4 comments:

Tiff-E said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! I can't believe you have a kid in school already! Ha! And the pee story...to die for! But what can ya do?, when you're holding a baby...there's only so much you can do! Ha! So, I guess Friday???? Today got a slow start, we're all still in pj's right now!

mintifresh said...

See, I think I would be a bad mommy of boys because I'd be behind them saying- "GO! Go! Go!" The world is their bathroom! That is hilarious!

The Frasers said...

alright you crazy woman! I can't find that post you were talking about this weekend. With Hunter lookin like a gangster...WHERE IS IT?!?!

Do you still wanna get together one day this week and watch Baby Mama???

Ashlee Garn said...

So STINKING CUTE! I can't wait until I have kids!