A few days ago, we went up to AF canyon & had a lot of fun! My boys loved the mountains! All they wanted to do was hike on some trails :) Good times

Here we go on a hike

taking a quick break, they had so much fun

They were running ahead of us

Good job honey, on setting up this picture! The camera was on the log across from us! :)

beautiful colors

This family pic didn't turn out as well. Too many shadows
cute boys

mommy loves her boys, even if they aren't smiling!

they were giving daddy kisses! Hahahahahaha
Aye Aye Captains!! Its funny HJ says "Cappin"!

getting so sleepy from all of this fresh air!

LEAF FIGHT!

throw them up high

H was draggin a tree & wanted to take it home

Po fell and hit his mouth on the rocks! Time to go home. It was a fun afternoon.
3 comments:
I love AF canyon! Your pictures are awesome! I love the family ones! Looks like it was fun, except for the owie!
Looks like tons of fun. Poor Porter always hurting himself!
SASS!!! I love these family pictures! They are so cute! I especially love the one where you set up the camera on the log across from you! You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment