Po was Dash & HJ was the scruffy Pirate! Aaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!

My friend had a fun hallowen party for the kids! It was awesome, my kids looked kinda funny...because I was trying to hurry & get out the door. But here are some pictures, there was a bounce house & treats, the kids had fun! :)

Po was Dash & I painted a mask on his face....it was pretty sloppy!

Dash & Indiana Jones

Ready to fight

HJ the Pirate, trying to get out of the bounce house!

looking confused.....through the netting
6 comments:
I love the costumes, so cool. That looks like a fun party.
Yay! I'm glad that you came, even though we didn't get to talk much. I also love your spooky Halloween music on your blog, you are so funny.
Hey! So your brother and his wife are in my ward and live right next to me! How funny! Mycah and I are VT comps too! Small world!
CUTE CUTE CUTE Halloween costumes!
FUN! I can't wait to have kids to dress up! This year is the first year T.Ray is going to let me dress him up! I can hardly wait!
HEY YEAH! WHAT'S WITH THE PICS OF ME!!?? next time, i need a little warning, i'm so not photogenic and candid shots only make that fact worse. lol :P
Post a Comment