Thursday, June 3, 2010

LOVE HER!








I had a few friends tell me that the 3rd baby was such a joy! That everybody just loves on them. That I should have a 2nd, so I could have a 3rd.

Well my friends were so RIGHT! Baby girl, is such a great baby. She is almost always happy. Po loves her so much ( he wants us to have another baby girl )
And I know that HJ adores her, even if showing her that love- is shoving her down.

Of course I LOVE all my kids but...

I think with my oldest, we were more worried about what he was doing or what we were doing wrong. All these things that run through your mind- you want your baby to be perfect & do everything right.

My 2nd boy came so soon after my first, I think he just got lost in the mix. And its so sad to say....but I was such a busy mama! Again, we all loved him- he was taken care of, just not as many pictures as the first born...

So now, years later we have baby girl! We have done this baby thing before, so we are not so stressed out (not to say we are perfect parents, just more laid back)
And everyone is loving on her! Its so fun to just watch her walk around & play. Talk her cute talk and make us all laugh!! She makes me laugh SO MUCH right now!!

For example...
I just downloaded some new songs & I am singing along and bee boppin around. I look over at her, as she is eating her lunch, and her cute little head is bobbing back & forth! SOOO stinkin CUTE! Then the song was over & she said "huh?" Like where did the music go? I turned the song back on & she GRINNED! So sweet. I want to freeze her at this age, she is just too cute!

3 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

She is soooo dang cute! I LOVE her smile :). That would brighten anyone's day!

Anonymous said...

I agree...there is just something about our 3rd baby too!

Ashlee Garn said...

I agree with Ashley, I see her smile and I just smile! There's just something about it that is contagious!