Saturday, June 26, 2010

Changing of the Tides

Hj use to be such a stinker & Po was a good little boy.....currently it seems they have switched places.

Hj has become such a little helper. He would always want to help me out from time to time-but now he wants to help his older brother too. (instead of just being a stinker to him most of the time) I love it, its so cute. One day while the boys were cleaning their room- I told Po that he needed to make his bed & he didn't want to. Hj says
"I'll do it for you Po, I will make your bed for you, I want you to be happy!"
He also seems to be sharing so many things & just wants to be with Po!


And Po has become a little stinker. Its like he is a teenager already, he only wants to sleep & play video games!! Nothing is ever good enough any more! A few days ago we went swimming with his cousins & then had a picnic with them in my Mom's backyard. Then they played in the basement & even ran threw the sprinklers with them! I thought it had been such a fun day! so when I said that it was time for us to go home, Po said NO! "I don't want to go home yet, we have not even done anything FUN yet!"
My Mom says- I am sorry Po that you feel that way!

And Hj turns to her & says
"Granny, I enjoyed EVERY minute of it! "

Awwwwww, so sweet! I love how he is becoming such a great little man.
(which is a releif, because last summer he was making little girls
cry at the playground!)
And just now I asked Hj to please pick something up & he said "Okay Mom, I appologize, I appologize!"
SO CUTE!
I don't think he even fully understands that word.
I'm loving this stage with Hj!
I hope that soon Po will change back to his loving self!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awe...Cute little HJ! so adorable. If Po was sweet for a long time, he'll probably switch back. Here's to hoping! :)...HJ's thing reminds me...Remember when we were at your sister's and Robbie was about 3ish and he did something wrong, then went to your sister and said "I'm so sorry mommy, I'm going to get married in the temple!" hehe.