Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whatcha Doin'?

Some nights, I guess I can't get dinner on the table fast enough!! ha ha ha



Lets see what we got here...



ooopppppssss....


BUSTED! I love how they both have the SAME expression!! ha ha ha


Smart girl....fleeing the scene of the crime!

4 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

Ha ha! What did Po say when he was busted? :)

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I love this post! How super funny! Kids crack me up with their schemes...I love the pictures. Those are totally priceless! :)

Krista S said...

That's so funny. Cute that they were both in the fridge together.

April said...

That looks so familiar! Jonathan has now figured out how fun it is to turn the little dial and thus, turn off the fridge. So if you start noticing that the ice cream is melting and the milk isn't as cold as it should be, check the fridge setting. Cute little helpers!