Monday, May 24, 2010

Shout Hurray!

You've had a birthday SHOUT HURRAY! My baby is ONE & as always, time flies by way too fast!
She is such a fun & cute little girl. We all love her so much! She makes us laugh all the
time, we just wanna eat her up! :)


Here is a trip down memory lane....the day she was born!!
And as I look back, I have to be honest...I did not think she was very cute!
( I KNOW so horrible for a Mother to say!!)
She was such a BIG baby & SOO swollen after she was born that she almost looked
oriental! I think she looked a little TOO much like her DADDY! I think she got cuter and cuter & now I think she is the CUTEST! (of course!)
Also, I think her look TOTALLY changed!! I don't think she looks like her baby pics at all! It probably doesn't help that her eyes were really DARK blue when she was first born.
















These are some pics of her ENJOYING her birthday cake on her birthday!! YUMMY!









3 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

I swear she was just born like 4 months ago!!!!

Ashlee Garn said...

HA HA HA! I LOVE that she totally dove in face first into the cake! That is so funny :)

The Larchars said...

I love the classic first birthday cake photos! She was a cute baby, I've seen much uglier newborns, but then- those poor things sure get shoved through a tight passage, who can blame them? Grace looked super oriental too. That's so fun she's 1 now! I am way excited for the birthday party part too!