I am actually doing a POST! I just got a new laptop & I am hoping that I will be able to do more postings! But only time will tell.
My darling little 4 year old broke our old computer & since it was like 10 years old...my hubby can not get the right parts to fix it. Soooooo we decided to just get a laptop for me. I also replaced my camera's memory card ( since I lost the last one,so sad!)...so I will be able to up load pics faster! So I am really hoping that my blogging will be more frequent! But since I was harldy posting anything....then it won't be hard to improve!! :)
3 comments:
Yay! I was just looking at your blog the other day wondering when you would post again. It really stinks to loose all of the pictures that were on that memory card. I had the same thing happen to me (because my camera was stolen) and we lost months 8 through 12 when Ellie was learning to walk and such. So sorry. Cool that you got a new laptop! Looking forward to seeing more of your cute family!
Go Cassie! Your blog is adorable! Cute kids help too!
HOORAY! You're posting!
Post a Comment